Diana, this one is for you 🙂
- Travel to and live in another country long enough to step outside your comfort zone, and learn a few new things about yourself.
- Say goodbye to your best friends as they head out on their next big adventure, and know that the reunion will be fabulous.
- During your own adventures, make new friends that will take up permanent residence in your memories, and in your heart.
- Bond with your best friend on a trip across the ocean, and while listening to really awesome Irish accents.
- Be single not because you have to, but because it’s right for right now. Wait to be swept off your feet.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side. Find your Zen.
- Enjoy a carefree weekend at the beach — turning off the voice of reason for just a little while.
- Find the perfect birthday dress.
- Indulge your inner foodie.
- Drool over Zac Efron and restore your inner romantic.
- Take entirely too much time to get ready for work.
- Try to relax and enjoy the workday. People have to be nice to you, because it’s your birthday.
- If they aren’t nice to you, then be super nice to them anyway, because it’s your birthday.
- Compulsively check Facebook, email and text so you can smile with each birthday wish.
- Look at 25 as a giant step towards sophistication, rather than the end of both your youth and standby excuse for your rash behavior.
- Remember to stop and eat lunch, maybe even go for breakfast. Take it a step further and eat all meals away from your desk.
- Leave on time. (or at least no more than 15 minutes late…maybe 30)
- Take entirely too much time getting ready to celebrate.
- Enjoy dinner with your fabulous new friends.
- Mexico. (verb – see previous post “10 ways to die in Mexico”)
- Keep up with your passions — ride a horse, cross off another travel destination, continue to write, and take lots of pictures.
- Return home, and move into your fabulous new apartment.
- Be optimistic about new beginnings — both professional and personal.
- Get in the best shape of your life.
- And most importantly, relish every page of this new chapter.