Cats are like perpetual infants. Here I shall list the reasons why:
- They eat.
- They sleep.
- They poop.
- They do little else.
- Anytime they want to eat, they cry.
- Right before they poop, they cry.
- If you do not allow them to eat to the excess they want, then they knock things over — and cry.
- At times they poop in places you’d prefer they not.
- If you already have a furry little child, dating can be a bitch. Just like real children, cats make men flee.
- When they sleep (which is 75% of the time thank god) they curl up real close and the methodical rhythm of their purring is like a living Brookstone’s sound machine. Their warm little bodies are snuggled up next to you (or on you), and they look all innocent and peaceful — so much so that despite all the mischief and grief they’ve caused you all day, you unconditionally love them.
The snuggle factor alone is why instead of cat extermination services — we have adoption centers.
Here’s my little pest, and the best snuggler ever.